Let us connect you with resources to make each element of the research cycle more open. Click on each section on the right to learn how you can make methods, models, code, data and paper open.
Diamond Open Access
Creative Commons Licenses
Creative Commons licenses gives everyone from individual creators to large institutions a standardized way to grant the public permission to use their creative work under copyright law.
Other Open Science Resources
- Openscapes Champions open data science mentorship program for science teams (Openscapes)
- Open Life Science personal mentorship and cohort-based training (OLS)
- Open Climate Educational Resources and Books (PressBooks)
- Climate Change Open Access Books (DOAB)
- Biodiversity Open Access Books (DOAB)